Saturday, October 30, 2010 // 10:35 PM
Heyyie,
Yesterday not a good day...haiz..
but today is!!! hahas
whole day do nth..slack..
Morning go tution..reach there, belle tell me end le...
I was llike <wad???!!!>
who ask me never go for 2 weeks...change timing oso dont noe..
In the end got scolded...><
I all alone...the rest go other class...
Afternoon bake cookies wif my mum...bake until 3 trays...
how to finish??!!
5.30 go my cousin house eat pizza hut..
after tat celebrate Halloween around their estate.
Got SHREK and GORILLA!!!! <hahas>
after tat go to their room and sort out sweets among themselves.
the sweets they dont want all throw outside the window..<LOL>
I laugh like mad...
after that they started to aim at the toilet bowl...all fail...
I tried a few times and it went in...they started laughing
Kana got scolded after tat...
they still wan to try...haiz...
at nite i go home le...bored again...no fun :(
(they are onli p3 and p1!!! how childish am i...><) hahas!!!!! :D
Hellohello !