Monday, November 1, 2010 // 3:03 PM
4th day of Holis...
Got to go band in the morning from 9 -12
Wanted to leave house when i found out that my dear rabbit is missing...
I go around the house trying to find her. Go around the bushes also dont have...
I sad...D:
I thought she run out of the house already...want to cry le...
goin to be late for band.
My maid open the shoe cupboard and there she is!!!
Chewing on the shoe box... >:(
SO cute!!! ^^
immediately left the house after tat.
Met Jiaying at the school bus-stop :D
we go school together ^^
had band from 9 onwards...fun!
conductor come and give us RHYTHM quiz...
I failed..D:
Spent one hour on tat and i got 0/5... :'(
such a failure...
conductor say if get 5/5 for the quiz, will treat us to MAC!!!
but i failed...
I learn Piano sia...Theory soo lan...
at least my ans is quite close..so that bad after all.
Band end at 12.40 <dragg again as usual>
Went to find Yang lao shi for the AMKsian showcase thingy.
jiaying wanted to join also.
After tat we went for lunch.
I never bring money :(
so Jia ying 'treat' me.
Met ZHI ZHI there!
i wanted to call her bcos she never see me.
I dial her number, she face me.
I thought she saw me, so i hang up.
how i noe....when i hang up, she turn around...<face the sch>
I call her again, she turn around.
hang up, she turn again.
I angry!!!! GRRR!!!!! >:(
hahas..finally she saw me :DD
Jiaying ordered one pack of cheese fries and 2 milk tea.
paid $5 for it,
and got $1.80 change.
and u noe wad?
the cheese fries cost onli $0.20!!!!
Aunty give us $1 extra.
The world most cheapest fries i ever ate!!!! ^_^
we laugh like siao... ><
Jiaying started to talk about G-D
about her dream....so funny :D
Time to go home le..
walk to the bus-stop with Jiaying :))
Saw my fren mum. Jiaying thought is my mum.
I smack her...hahas
bus come le.. seperated. Jiaying pangseh me...D:
hahas.
Come home..super boring.
Zhi Zhi said the wierd person keep on calling.
stupid prank call.
I call tat number and he got owned by me :P
see he dare call again >:(
<3 Star!!!!
Hellohello !